mardi 29 novembre 2016

day 4

Sabrina stick their drawings on their rooms so I am asking what are that things I never bring them on that places, so I ll asking them about it. Their mom is working, I am will awake them so when I was enter in Alkam s' room they were no one in the bed , so I scream her name loudly no one came so I ran in Enzo s' room , it was exactly the same thing, and them a came to Emmy s' room and No one again .
Then My sister called me, she said she was with Enzo, he was safe , she said she found him on his room, hidden under the bed, she said that he said that 15 men came to take Alkam and Emmy. 

 
Today a met a good men, he gave me a beautiful bedroom on a princess palace, a just fear that my dad come to scold me but the men told me that he was a prince, and that I was his princess. And no one can scold me. he gave me a ring and he told me:
- Princess Emmy would you like to marry me ? 
- Yes i want ! and for the weeding i want a cake entiely made of candies i will draw you that :
- we will marry this afternoon!
-Yes i will marry a prince 
- but warning little princess a wicked witch is on this palace and she must ignore that we marry this afternoon !
- OK my prince 
- if someone ask you about what are you here you say that you are an orphan and the prince adopted you OK ?
- Yes my prince !
- So i will Cheek if all is ok with the weeding little princeess !

 - So guys you have to make a candy cake, 
- and a sugar palace ?
- No thanks  
My mother is a bitch, i will revenge, she never hug me when i was little, she just wanted a heir to have her buisness after her death, she is a psychopath, she dont like me , she thinks i am her clone 
- You are a pédophile men!

 On the afternoon my prince came bring me to the Weeding . it was so beautiful and at the evening i was a réal princess look at haw i was dressed  






 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire