dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Day 3

Today my children didn’t stop to drawing, I asked Emmy what dose she where drawing, she said she was drawing her day with her father, I was worried about what dose she drawing, maybe dose she met a boy ? 
No, she is to young to meet a boy , she is only 5 years old it 
 couldn’t happen, it is absolutely not possible
Should I ask her what is it ? No she would be afraid ! She would not talk me anymore 
 
The second drawing is twice as terrifying as the first one , who is this boy which she kiss? And What are there hands which push her to the boy? 





 
The weirdest is Enzo s' drawing , look at this, it looks like water or grass maybe fire, where dose he saw it with his dad ? Why dose he would show him that? I now that Enzo is a boy who likes action and adventure but a responsible father would never let him see that . He is only 5 years old !! he is just a baby. Did there s' father bring Emmy and Alkam to .
 
 
Maybe it is a punishment ? Not none of my children talk me about punishments, they talk me about candies and plays I must talk to there father. But calm down, it is just drawings, my kids are so imaginative maybe it is just a dream world, and, is there father even real ? Maybe they wanted to have a dad and they created him, a superdad who bring them on fantastic places. After all, they never show me proofs of his existence
 
I changed my mind when I saw Alkam s' drawings, Alkam show me a booklet who explain her father s' origins she could not draw that , and she don't now writing and reading, why dose she draw her alone in a spaceship ? A responsible father would be with her on that spaceship . And if he has no job, he could not buy a spaceship
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire