vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Day 1

Hello i am Sabrina , I am 21 years old I am a mother of triplets . they are called Emmy, Enzo and Alkam . Whenn i was preagment, i Was only 16 , I wanted to leave my familly . I Wanted just one only child beacause my mother told me that if i was preagment beafore my 18 years old, she would tell me to leave home . and it was that i wanted . i worte a book and it was succesfull . i won milions $ . With this monny, I raised my childs . 
But they are full of Weird things with them . they are so particular
maybe beaucause of they father i dont know him beacause i was drunked and i took some drugs cause' i feard to feel pain 
when my childrens drew him it looks like it :




  so i decided to drow him with my childs they told me what to drow and i drew that :









They never drew me and they dad together, i dont know why , and i have never see they dad. a am asking when they see him a asked them about it . they have answered that they dad wont to be with me beacause he dont knew me 



this is my tipeee page:
 https://www.tipeee.com/create/blog-de-la-fille-d-un-alien/page 








 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire